[elearning] [Oz-teachers] Triple-Screening and one:many

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:36:43 AEST 2015

I find many AUPs interesting. They seem to be from an era where schools
owned all the technology used by students, thus tend to be based on a "we
own, so you look after it" logic.

Most of the social behaviour aspects seem to be just a specific case of
general school expectations.

Have they run their course?

kp