[elearning] [Oz-teachers] Triple-Screening and one:many

Jolly, Michael D Jolly.Michael.D at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 21 10:12:58 AEST 2015

It’s a changing scene, we have the push-back approach of ‘you own it’ so ‘you look after it’, our only responsibility
Is to let you access the network. That’s BYOD – we have a 7” screen size minimum.
That of course drives the cells into the playground where they access FB, Youtube, etc.

Mike Jolly
Learning Technologies/Careers
Kyneton Secondary College
5421-1100