[Yr7-10it] file sharing on mobile devices

Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Mon Feb 20 17:27:19 EST 2012

Hi Kent,

PyWebDav here:  http://code.google.com/p/pywebdav/   You will need python
installed, and something do decompress a .tar.gz (7zip for win32, I think).
 The page has lots of info about mysql, but you don't need it.  Just the
python environment, and this program - then use command line arguments to
set any user names or passwords (or define none).  As you can tell, it was
written for *nix environments, and I have got it running easily on win32 -
so I presume it would work OK on Mac.

Cheers,