[Yr11 Information Technology] [da] Quick Practice Task U3-O1

Kevork Krozian kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 28 00:08:30 UTC 2022

Hi Litsa

Thank you very  much for sharing.
Here is a set ( a very big set ) of links to learning activities I am using outside Applied Computing but for thematically related areas.
It fits into cybersecurity, python programming, networking, algorithmics and much more.
It is a scraping of the net to gather both student learning material as well as professional learning requirements for my staff.

I hope it is of interest to my VCE colleagues.
( Sorry for the cross posts )

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian

IT Pathways Manager