[Yr11 Information Technology] [da] I want to start an eSport team for my college

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:01:35 UTC 2022

Yes there has been a buz of interest on this list and between students. Nathan and I saw a cool eSports challenge a couple of years ago, I think between Lilydale HS and Upper Yarra HS.

As a scout leader, I was impressed over the past two years by the online game and VR challenges and work by some of our Venturers with Minecraft and Beat Sabre. Curious about how this can level up with respect to their curiosity for Digitech or further study. I thought that Astro Pi would get some of some curious :-)

I’ll save that for a future post for the year 11 list.

Regards Roland