[Yr11 Information Technology] [Informatics] Thoughts on the 2020 study design - 'Data Analytics'

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 05:05:47 UTC 2019

OK, here is a fav infographic .. and some questions.

BY Information is Beautiful 2017-04-25
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/worlds-biggest-data-breaches-hacks/

Explore this visualisation and ask yourself the following questions:
	• what hacks do you recall happening and what surprised you?
	• what is the likely impact of a data breach and who will this hurt the most?
	• what steps could a company or user take to prevent this from happening or minimise the impact?
	• what is the value of visualisations like this?