[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O1 Programming theory assessment tasks

Vic GATI VGATI at scr.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 26 01:35:47 EDT 2018

Hi Mel,

I've attached our Unit 2 exam from last year. I think we used some of the textbook (Nelson) sample exam questions and some of our own.

There are a number of questions relating to Outcome 1 Programming and, as you can see, most are about programming concepts and understanding of pseudocode.

Hope that helps.

Vic Gati | Teacher
Salesian College Sunbury
(03) 9744 0000 | 1 Macedon St, Sunbury 3429
email at scr.vic.edu.au<mailto:email at scr.vic.edu.au> | www.scr.vic.edu.au<http://www.scr.vic.edu.au/>
[SCS_BM_Navy_M_LA_WEB]
Engaging with Community | Passion for Learning | Striving for Excellence | Inspired by Faith
[Facebook Round College Grey RGB]<https://www.facebook.com/SalesianCollegeSunbury/> [Instagram Round College Grey RGB] <https://www.instagram.com/salesiancollegesunbury/>  [Linkedin Round College Grey RGB] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/salesian-college-sunbury>  [Twitter Round College Grey RGB] <https://twitter.com/SalesianSunbury>
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.