[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 1 Outcome 3 - Website requirements

Jolly, Michael D Jolly.Michael.D at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 16 14:17:49 AEST 2016

Stacey, I plan to just cover the basics, inserting images, internal and external hyperlinks etc. Concentrating on the design and look and feel of the site and research into the selected issue. I am just starting Outcome 3 so will not go into the usual technical detail as it is not a requirement.
I have just allowed some of my brighter kids to go the dreamweaver route but with little help from me as they can usually figure things out. Rest of class – WIX.
Not sure how Chay is doing it, probably ahead of me and has more time to spend on this?

Mike Jolly
Kyneton Secondary College
0354211100
0412751984