[Yr11 Information Technology] Adobe Creative Cloud and more

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:47:17 AEST 2016

I struggle to keep on top of a lot of new software and a fortnight ago
attended a workshop run by Tim Kitchen that filled in many blanks and some
of my questions about their product changes (I was also delighted to meet
the wonderful Litsa from this list) It has appeared again on the DTLV site
and I can highly recommend this for anybody who wants to get their head
around the different tools that Adobe have available. Some of the tools are
free online and would address aspects of our u4o1 SAT.

16F2F301 Making the most of the Adobe Creative Cloud in your classroom
Tuesday, 26 July 2016 - 2:00pm to 6:30pm (repeated at Digicon 19 & 20 July)
Adobe HQ St Kilda Road Towers Suite 1001 1 Queens RoadMelbourne VIC

https://dltv.vic.edu.au/events/16f2f301-making-most-adobe-creative-cloud-your-classroom

--
*Roland Gesthuizen*
http://about.me/rgesthuizen