[Yr11 Information Technology] Can anyone advise

ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au
Tue May 21 14:25:10 EST 2013

Hi Caroline,
Could you try getting them to play around with sprys and make some funky menu systems etc. or possibly put in some javascript and make a scrolling slideshow
I often find the more advanced kids often forget some of the "simpler" funky bits of web design, like hot spots or image maps,
Cheers
Damien

Damien Atkinson-Buck
Head of Learning Area: Technology/Arts