[Yr11 Information Technology] Can anyone advise

Graham Frank Marshall graham951 at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 12:21:20 EST 2013

if they are so good at DV then ask them to  compare another program doing their DV task in that program keeping to the friteria set in U103 project.

Regards,

Graham Marshall.

From: fletcher.caroline.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
To: yr11it at edulists.com.au
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 02:15:03 +0000
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] Can anyone advise

Hi all
I am intending  to use Dreamweaver for my U103 project, however I have 3 students who already create their own websites/ apps etc. whom I would like to extend. Instead of me getting them to learn Dreamweaver could anyone suggest an extension activity or element they could learn please?
Many thanks
Caroline

Mrs Caroline Fletcher
Leading Teacher
Maffra Secondary College
Bill Cane Court, Maffra 3860
Telephone: 51471790
Fax: 51471364

_______________________________________________ http://www.edulists.com.au - FAQ, resources, subscribe, unsubscribe Year 11 It Mailing List kindly supported by http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/infotechindex.html - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools - Swinburne University