[Yr11 Information Technology] Please thank Mark Kelly for all he has done for us

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Feb 3 09:33:31 EST 2013

Hi folks,

  It may or may not be entirely in the public sphere that our very special
colleague Mark Kelly has decided to retire from the day to day pleasures of
teaching teenagers in the school system.  He stresses this is retirement
from the Department and not from our community for which we are grateful.

It would fill many pages to itemise all that Mark has done for us to help
with our VCE IT teaching, assessment and exam preparation.

So how do we do justice to all this selfless giving, hundreds and hundreds
of hours of preparation to make available web content that we can just lift
and use in class ?  We certainly cannot repay Mark for all he has done but
in our own way express our thanks for his assistance, moral support and ever
present community contribution to support everyone in their day to day
challenges of delivering a fast changing IT curriculum.

Please feel free to express your thanks here and also detail how Mark's help
has influenced and supported your work as a teacher.

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au