[Yr11 Information Technology] unit 2

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 22 17:14:13 EST 2012

The learning part is what I was referring to when I said they should be helping/talking to one another.   The assessing part is where you look at their e-learning diaries, check designs/layouts, look at testing tables etc. and grade their report.  How you do this is, of course, up to you - I make up a checklist of things to do which I give to the kids.   As usual, better kids will do everything (usually in greater detail) and others will do a quick and crappy job.  Its pretty easy to discriminate between an A and an E (or an N).

Regards

Janet