[Yr11 Information Technology] ICAS 2012

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:23:40 EST 2012

Thanks Judy, I do appreciate the feedback and might register a group for
Keysborough. Out of curiosity, do you ask the kids to contribute after
calling for expressions of interest or pick the 60?

Regards Roland

On 13 February 2012 08:53, Judy Zuccon <zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au> wrote:

>  Hi Roland,****
>
> We do this competition every year. Usually around 60 students from Years 7
> to 10.****
>
> Many thanks****
>
> Judy Zuccon****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> [image: http://www.aquinas.vic.edu.au/web/images/emailsig.jpg]****
>
> *JUDY ZUCCON*
> VET & VASS Coordinator****
>
> AQUINAS COLLEGE - Great Ryrie Street
> P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134
> *T:* (03) 9259 3046 *VM:* (03) 9259 3199
> *E:* zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au
> *"Seeing God in all things"* ****
>
> ** **
>
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

 <http://globe.gov/about/>  <http://www.ictev.vic.edu.au/>
<http://www.google.com/educators/gta.html> Roland
Gesthuizen - Learning Technologies Coordinator
Keysborough Secondary College <http://www.keysboroughsc.vic.edu.au>, Acacia
Campus

B.App.Sci., M.Ed.(ICT), ACCE Professional Associate, Educator of the year
2010

*"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can