[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O1 - Data Visualisation

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:35:23 EST 2011

Just FYI. Here are some of the things you can do with gadgets and lookups. I
saw some of these demonstrated at GTASYD in Sydney last April. Impressive
stuff.

https://sites.google.com/site/gtaresources/events/2010-07-29/spreadsheets

Regards Roland

On 15 June 2011 20:40, Travis Parker
<Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au>wrote:

> That's a good idea. FYI the study design says you can use database
> software, so that's why I was thinking it. However, you can definitely
> introduce VB.net and use an image browser, even include scaling, zooming
> etc for it as an intro to U2O2.
>
> Definitely like the idea of Google docs spreadsheets too after looking
> at them! Thanks YouTube!
>
> Cheers
>
> Trav

 <http://globe.gov/about/>  <http://www.google.com/educators/gta.html> Roland
Gesthuizen - Learning Technologies Coordinator
Keysborough Secondary College <http://www.keysboroughsc.vic.edu.au>, Acacia
Campus

B.App.Sci., M.Ed.(ICT), ACCE Professional Associate, Educator of the year
2010

*"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead*