[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 1 Assessment Criteria

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 28 11:21:14 EST 2011

Hi Stella

Since reading through yours, I have revised my draft SAC to include a bit more meat in the analysis section and a better (I think) distribution of marks for the assessment part.  Now it works out at 6 for design, 6 for analysis, 14 for development and 4 for evaluation (total of 30).    I am still not convinced we have to do testing tables, as I said previously, I would rather do them in the next outcome.  I hope that this revised SAC will be able to test the kids in a fair and accurate way, which is the best we can hope for.  Any SAC contributions from others  on the list would be greatly appreciated as well.
H      L      N

Regards

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC