[Yr11 Information Technology] Developing SAC's

Margaret Lawson margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Mon Feb 14 18:31:42 EST 2011

I know it is time consuming writing tasks, but that is part of the
"load" that you take on when you are a VCE teacher ....
I am not actually teaching Unit 1/2 this year, so I am unlikely to write
a task from scratch. But I would be happy to look at drafts.

Margaret

Margaret Lawson

Konstant Kaos Designs

ABN 50 523 597 927