[Yr11 Information Technology] Developing SAC's

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 15:32:43 EST 2011

Margaret is right on the ball. Good senior educators aspire to be fun
merchants who inspire to , anything less approaches the dull knowledge
transfer associated with mindless lecturing.

Regards Roland

PS: Like Kevork I have changed schools too, After many years at
Westall Secondary College, I am now working at Keysborough Secondary
College. After a decade of service from 2000 to 2010, I have also
retired from the VITTA Committee of Management and have been invited
to join the ICTEV State council and local scout group. I am also going
to cut my hair short, loose some weight and learn to ride a vespa.