[Yr11 Information Technology] Developing SAC's

Dinh Tran dinhtran at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 11 21:01:49 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

I do not agree with you or Natalie about the possibility of students having
any real advantages because firstly the examples in the Study Design are
INCOMPLETE and only a sample, not the full SAC. It has great potentials to
be developed into a real SAC, using different data sets and even different
scenarios so I believe writing SAC's based on the study design should be a
good thing because at least it's on the right track.

If a student goes through the trouble of reading and comprehending the study
design and masters the skills that is required in the SAC's, then they
deserve to do well. I have never heard of any student capable of achieving
that standard.

Regards,

Dinh Tran