[Yr11 Information Technology] Developing SAC's

Natalie H natinga71 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 17:19:42 EST 2011

Hi,

I'd be reluctant to base an assessment task on something that's in a public
document. I actively encourage all senior students to read the study design...
I'm not convinced year 11s would go to the trouble, but you never know. I know
these examples are starting points, but I wouldn't want some students having
even a perceived advantage... I don't think it's worth the risk.

Natalie Heath
Parade College