[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 3

Laura Fihelly fihl at crcsydenham.net
Thu Aug 18 15:03:38 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am looking a little ahead towards next term, but was wondering if anyone had some ideas for Outcome 3 of projects your students will be creating. I have 3 classes worth of students and therefore need a variety of projects for the students to work in and I just want some ideas as to what everyone else was thinking for this outcome. I realize it must be a real client, but I'm still trying to get my head around what it actually is that they need to produce. For example is a brochure for the local shop down the road sufficient? Or must it be more advanced like a website?

Cheers,

Laura Fihelly
Teacher of Business Management & Information Technologies
Catholic Regional College Sydenham
380 Sydenham Road
Sydenham 3037
email: fihl at crcsydenham.net