[Yr11 Information Technology] Teacher Professional Development

Bianca van Meeuwen BVANMEEUWEN at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Wed Jun 30 17:23:49 EST 2010

Teacher Professional Development

Swinburne University will be working with schools and teachers to identify the most-needed areas of PD. If there is a particular area of PD you are interested in, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist you as best as we can.

At this stage we are taking expressions of interest for PD in any area of interest.

We have had requests for sessions in Network Security and would like to know if you would be interested in attending a PD session on this topic, or if you have other areas of interest that you would like us to address.

If you are interested in a PD session at Swinburne University, please send us your full name, school, email address and preferable date.
You can do this by sending an email to bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Bianca van Meeuwen
ICT Outreach Officer
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 John Street
Hawthorn 3122

bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au
p: 9214 8768
f: 9819 0823
m: 0416 931 105

www.swinburne.edu.au/ict

Attend our upcoming Secondary School events:

IT Applications Day ( http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/swinburne/#ita ) - coming soon
Software Development Day ( http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/swinburne/#sd ) - coming soon
Business Management Day ( http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/swinburne/#business ) - coming soon
Physics Day ( http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/swinburne/#physics ) - 27 and 28 July