[Yr11 Information Technology] Book now - Swinburne's ICT Holiday Program 9 July

Bianca van Meeuwen BVANMEEUWEN at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Jun 25 15:03:31 EST 2010

Year 11 & 12 ICT Holiday Program - 9 July 10.00am - 3.00pm
We still have places left to attend our Year 11 and 12 ICT Holiday
Program! If your students are studying IT Applications or Software
Development, we have the perfect day to enrich their knowledge of the
curriculum.

On the day all students will be shown examples of Networking Hardware
and will learn about the different Security Threats and how they affect
systems.
IT Applications students will also be attending a Virtual Teams
workshop and Software Development Students will be attending a
programming session.
IT Applications topics:
- Networking Hardware
- Security
- Virtual Teams
Software Development topics:
- Networking Hardware
- Security
- Programming
Students will be asked to nominate their choice of IT Applications or
Software Development.