[Yr11 Information Technology] Google Docs in action

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 23:06:18 EST 2010

These terms and conditions do not apply for Google Apps Education, a
different kettle of fish.

Speaking of terms and conditions, check this rather verbose list on a
website:
     http://www.crashpadder.com/terms-and-conditions/

Regards Roland

Disclaimer: You agree to read this message only for lawful purposes, and in
a manner that does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of
anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the message
. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE HARMLESS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS,
HARMLESS AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITY, LOSSES, DAMAGES. COSTS AND EXPENSES
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES AND COSTS ARISING OUT OF OR
INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIMS MADE, OR LITIGATION BROUGHT, AGAINST THEM
, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS, BY YOU OR ANY OTHER/S AS A RESULT OF
THE USE BY YOU OF THE MESSAGE, OR ANYTHING ON IT FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE, TO
THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BY YOU OR ANY OTHER/S AS A RESULT OF
THE USE THIS MESSAGE, OR ANYTHING ON IT FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE”

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au