[Yr11 Information Technology] Google Docs in action

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 16:08:47 EST 2010

I agree with Mark, less eye candy means more concentrating on the content. I
am equally surprised how well my groups took to using the chat function to
swap links and dictate who is working on what section of the presentation.
Another side benefit is that nobody pleads "XYZ has the USB key with the
file and is away sick"

A GoogleDocs update has improved the update speed. Happens much faster now
although if a group is well organised, they just split the task up between
themselves. We did the same when we used this to build virtual websites.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au