[Yr11 Information Technology] Study design online

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 22:30:47 EST 2010

Cool Mark, I can use my hand puppets for more than just exploring ICT
issues. :-D

They had a great reception at the http://acec2010.info conference.
Thanks everybody for handing them back at the end of my soapbox
session, the photographs are on the web .. I am still missing a koala
but not hugely worried as it was already threadbare and missing a
nose.

If anybody is interested, I can run a repeat event or show off what my
students do ..

Regards Roland

Disclaimer: I was a member of the ACEC2010 technical team, have an
addiction to buying hand puppets and carry a sonic screwdriver. What
does that make me?

On 1 April 2010 15:54, Christophersen, Paula P
<christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:
> This is taking different data types to a whole new level!

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead