[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 O1

Robert Ruzbacky ruzbackyr at aloysius.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 3 08:50:05 EST 2009

Hi Daniela,

I did Flash with my students - gave them the basics of Actionscript 2.0 as
well as some animation skills in several tutorials. I have attached a SAC
that I have used in the past.

Also this link has some info on a basic game as well as other Flash
tutorials (note the code is based on Actionscript 2.0)

http://www.flashcartoons.org/lessong1.php

Regards,

Robert
St Aloysius College

> Hi List, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for U2 O1???
>
> I have a very weak class of gilrs and all SACs I have found focus on VB
> programming. My girls will all leave the class in droves if I taught them
> VB!
>
> I was wanting to create a SAC using Flash and teaching them basic
> Actionscript through gaming or movie clip animation to make it more
> interesting. Does anyone have any ideas??
>
> daniela
> Marian College

received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any
loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Aloysius College.

St. Aloysius College
31 Curran Street, North Melbourne, Australia
P.O. Box 2072, Hotham Hill,
North Melbourne, Vic. 3051
Telephone: 03 9329 0411
Facsimile: 03 9328 2801