[Yr11 Information Technology] Remove from List

Damien Halliday dhalliday at killester.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Dec 15 14:23:27 EST 2008

To whom it may concern,

Please remove my name from the Yr 11 Edu List.

Thanks

--
Damien Halliday

Killester College
433 Springvale Rd
SPRINGVALE    3171
Ph: 9547.5000

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential.  If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.  Before
negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any
affected attachments.  Any representations or opinions expressed are those
of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Killester College.