[Yr11 Information Technology] Reminder - High Achievers Day - Yr 10&11 @ Swinburne

Robert Mercer rmercer at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Mon Dec 8 14:10:14 EST 2008

Hello,

Just a reminder we have a few more places for the following day we are holding this Friday:

We have organised a special day to encourage your high achieving or keen IT students from your year 10 and 11 IT classes. Students will take part in several sessions that will enrich their studies and introduce them to different areas of ICT related studies. We encourage teachers to nominate up to 5 students* from their year 10 or 11 IT class.

Date/Time: 12 December, 10am - 3pm.

Venue:Swinburne, Hawthorn Campus (right on Glenferrie Station)

Sessions:
-Games Design
-Networking and security
-Careers in IT
-Web 2.0
-3D Virtual Reality Astro Tour

Price:No charge

Details:
http://www.swin.edu.au/ict/schools/highachievers

We welcome the teacher to accompany their students on the day if they are able to.

Regards,

Rob Mercer
ICT Outreach - Project Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 8768