[vet-it] VET certificates and ENTER score

Riehm, Tracey L riehm.tracey.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 4 12:28:26 EST 2006

I agree with Allan.
I don't know about anyone else, but for the past few years, our
students' study scores have actually been marked down - many see this
subject as a disadvantage now since it has become so popular, it is
harder to keep high scores (don't ask me to explain the moderation
process & how study scores get 'finalised').

Tracey