[vet-it] Issues with not enough computers

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Thu Jul 27 14:53:32 EST 2006

The other option is to split the students up into groups and do the unit
over time, so for example if you have 40 students and 10 computers, 10
students do the install software unit and the other 30 do another unit, and
then they rotate around in groups of 10.

This is how I approached it - it is a bit messy but it does work.

Regards
Allan Barnes.