[vet-it] Issues with not enough computers

john edwards john.edwards at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 27 11:09:41 EST 2006

Hi Emma,

We had the same problem but I put a article in the school newsletter asking for old computers to be donated. I did this all of first term and I now have 10 working computers. That said, they are old, with little RAM but they do the trick when it comes to installing most software.

I also received a couple of old printers and a switch.

Cheers,

John Edwards
Head of ICT
Gippsland Grammar
Sale, Victoria
Ph: (03) 51436388
>>> ec at sthelena.vic.edu.au 07/27/06 10:38 AM >>>
Morning everyone,

Just  a quick question - I am at a school with two year 12 VET classes
and we are trying to complete a sac on Install and Optimise System
Software and Provide Advice to clients. The issue I am having is:
The school does not have enough computers to allow each student access
to install their own system software.Do other people have this issue?If
so how have they overcome it? What can they suggest for myself!
Cheers,

Emma Coughlan

Emma Coughlan
Information Technology/Sose