[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List]Appliancecutawaydiagrams

Alex Roujnikov aroujnik at penola.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Jul 9 14:18:53 EST 2008

Thank you Ray,

You are the only who replied so far. Project is OK to activate the relay except it remains activated instead of dropping off.
1. Yes, I tried 9V, 12 V battaries, a proper variable power supplies and  nothing helped.
2. I phoned  DS and technician admitted that it may be a problem with dropping off after 1 or 5 min and adviced me to activate relay by opening and then close contacts again. It did not work either.
I will try to use  CMOS LM555 instead of TTL NE555 timers but I reckon it is not the solution.

Tank you, Alex