[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Re: PICAXE

Roger Knight RKnight at stpats.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 4 21:21:29 EST 2008

Big thankyous to Peter, Rob, Robert, Rob and Neville. I've now got plenty to go on with. Since asking for help I've unearthed a heap of PICAXE stuff at Wiltronics here in Ballarat developed by Rob Ward. Anyone else wanting info on PICAXE interfacing circuits need only check the latest Wiltronics catalogue.

Best regards

Roger Knight
Technology Dept.
Pastoral Care Tutor PGSR1A