[Year 12 SofDev] Software Development position available

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 05:15:52 UTC 2022

Hi Kevork / Roland / all,

Yes an excellent idea. I'm concerned about the workload of setting this up,
but we could involve the whole community.

Teachers being employed and discovering they have APC / SD in their
teaching load could be onboarded with a mix of face to face and remote /
self paced modules. I would think that an initiative like this would be in
the interest of VCAA as the quality of teaching will be (potentially)
improved - rather than having teachers fail audits.

Some support from the Education Dept would be nice but is probably unlikely
- though you could build in a user pays model (like enrolling in PD).

Cheers,
Adrian