[Year 12 SofDev] Thanks to all

Vera Cook vcook at mscw.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 13 01:40:38 UTC 2022

Hi Andrew

Really sorry to lose you these lists are amazing but I understand why you are leaving things are different not sure how long I will survive now. So working on my Masters in Artificial Intelligence and then Phd.

Hope you are ok yes it is becoming less popular and just about had enough of teaching with the behaviour of some students now and the increase in work load.

Don’t blame people leaving I used to love teaching and was happy to have knocked back a double degree in electrical engineering but lately things have changed and workload has increased. There is no longer a life balance so I admit getting close to give it up as well.

All the best in your new work.

Vera