[Year 12 SofDev] Thanks to all

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Tue Jul 12 05:10:17 UTC 2022

Hi All

Thanks to Kevork for these lists - they have been invaluable to me

There are only a few people left who have been teaching in these subjects since Kevork started these email lists (and now one less).

I know how useful to me these emails have been including the material shared, the peer review, the general camaraderie and the knowledge that I am not alone in the sea.

Thanks also to everyone who has ever contributed - you are all part of the community. Sadly email is no longer trendy and so there are fewer regular contributors and in fact there are fewer teachers of these subjects

It has been more than a year since I have even been in a classroom and I really cannot face going back to how classrooms are nowadays (not like the olden days in the mid 1980’s)

So farewell

Andrew Shortell

(old and retired)