[Year 12 SofDev] Exam solution 2020

Kevork Krozian kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 22 09:03:32 UTC 2021

Hi Andrew

  My suggestion was not to breach any protocols but to have a discussion for any interested teachers of IT past or present purely in the role as teachers.
 Where a current SD  teacher was also a marker ( a current teacher cannot be an exam writer) and wishes to refrain, that is perfectly appropriate.
 I think Mark may have run out of petrol and fair enough as he carried us for too many years.
 My hope was for an initial stab eg. Here are my MC answers and concerns.
Or here are the questions I still can't make sense of
 As all questions can be independently addressed, any discussion can be ad hoc without anyone posting a compete solution and associated sticking out of his/her neck.

Just my thoughts
Kevork