[Year 12 SofDev] Prog Languages

Victoria Farrell farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Thu May 9 04:26:15 UTC 2019

Fantastic, thank you all for this. I will adjust my method for the SAT next
year if the Assessment Requirements allow it.

Thanks again!

Vic

*Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *

*St Kevin's College*
*P 03 9832 4980*

*E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*
*Tennis 6th Blue <https://skcportal.stkevins.vic.edu.au/homepage/3594>*