[Year 12 SofDev] The most expensive hyphen in history

Chris Bucknell Chris.Bucknell at haileybury.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 19 22:36:19 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I've come across some interesting computing related articles being written as apart of a series exploring the 50th anniversary of the first-ever Moon landing.

My current favourite is "The most expensive hyphen in history<https://www.fastcompany.com/90365077/the-most-expensive-hyphen-in-history>" (especially with my students SAT project under and talking to them about dev issue).

Cheers

Chris Bucknell
Head of CDT; Coord,VCE Exams & Internal Exams
Keysborough
Phone: 03 9904 6360

Chris.Bucknell at haileybury.vic.edu.au<mailto:Chris.Bucknell at haileybury.vic.edu.au>
https://www.haileybury.com.au<http://www.haileybury.com.au>