[Year 12 SofDev] Criteria 3

WILKIE. John wilkjoh1 at lavalla.vic.edu.au
Tue May 15 22:29:57 EDT 2018

Hi Stephen,

I interpret it as 'How much of the SRS is based on the information they gathered'.

If they have comprehensive data to work off and manage to outline all of it in the SRS, diagrams and all, then I'd lean towards the top marks.

The less data they collected the higher the chance that they've made up the requirements/scope/constraints. I told my class that if it wasn't in their data, it isn't to be in their solution.

I have 1 student that said he interviewed his mother, though when I rang home she knew nothing about it... I'm quite interested to see the information he submits to me.

I start with reading the data/information then checking that against the Functional and Non-functional Requirements. I then read the intention and the scope to see if they know what they're talking about. It should all line up pretty succinctly.

Regards,
John