[Year 12 SofDev] Visual Studio 17 Technical Assistance

Victoria Farrell farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 8 23:43:07 EST 2018

Hi! I needs some assistance with the new VS 17. I'm struggling to find a
solution to a common problem where the design view of forms disappears and
we can only see the code that runs it. The solution will run ok, but the
WYSIWYG design view disappears. Not all students are experiencing it, but
enough of them to make it frustrating for them to have to restart their
interface designs.

I'm starting to suspect there may be issues running the solutions across
the network. I never had these issues in 2013 or 2015 which I have used in
the past.

Any suggestions would be very welcome - I've googled my fingers to the bone
on this.

Thanks so much,
Vic

--

*Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *

*St Kevin's College*
*P 03 9832 4980*

*E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*

*Tennis 6ths Gold <http://skcportal.stkevins.vic.edu.au/homepage/16539>*

--
This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be