[Year 12 SofDev] FW: Software Development SAT Professional Learning Session Monday 20 June

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Sun Jun 19 19:02:56 AEST 2016

>From VCAA - the information was further down in your email but I have attached the map (an Criteria) - just off Sydney Rd (Hume Highway)/Bell Street

The session will be conducted at the VCAA Assessment Centre 189 Urquhart Street, Coburg.  Registration is from 8.45am and the session will run from 9.15am to 12.30pm.

Attached is a copy of the VCE Computing: Software Development Administrative information for School-based Assessment (Unit 4, Outcome 1) 2016 and a map of the VCAA Assessment Centre with some instructions on getting into the building.
Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
@ClaudiaG_Aus
9334 0049 (direct)

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-50 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 28 years.
2016 College Theme | WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.