[Year 12 SofDev] Query about marking SAT 2 criteria 6

Robert Hallworth hallworth.r at wcc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 28 15:24:30 AEST 2016

This is my spin on this

"Skills in using a programming language " this to me is a coding criteria so ..

Documentation is the internal documentation
Complex. I have told my students Quicksort

Sorting is a Science in itself and reasons for which sort to use get very complicated but it is easy to demonstrate that quicksort is usually more efficient than selection sort

I think this list pointed out  http://sorting.at/ does a good job of visually comparing sorts.
kind regards

Robert K Hallworth
Director of Learning Technology