[Year 12 SofDev] SD Presentations from Digicon

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 20 15:18:05 AEST 2016

Hi guys

Please find attached the 3 presentations of which I was a part of at Digicon over the past 2 days.

For those who are unaware, the presentations were as follows:

-        Unit 3 Panel Discussion (Chris Bucknell, Phil Feain and myself)

-        Preparing for U4O2 (Chris Bucknell and myself)

-        Unpacking the 2015 Exam and the 2016 Sample (myself)

Feel free to discuss over the lists.

Kind regards

JV

[http://mackillopwerribee.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/email_sig_logo.png]

James Vella
Digital Technologies Learning Area Leader eLearning Leader
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee VIC 3030

T:  +61387345200
F:  +61387345261

webpage<http://www.mackillop.vic.edu.au/>    |    map<https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/MacKillop+Catholic+Regional+College/@-37.898495,144.667368,14z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x86ef7579bb65ae76?hl=en>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail contains confidential information intended only for the use of the name addressee. It may also be subject to professional privilege. If you are not the named recipient any disclosure, copying, forwarding or using any part of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone on 0387345200. MacKillop College does not warrant that this e-mail or any attachments are error or virus free and recommends that all attachments be checked for viruses and other defects. Similarly, MacKillop College does not warrant that this e-mail has been free of interception by a third party and may store the content sent to us, if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so.