[Year 12 SofDev] SD and mobile devices

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Jul 17 15:59:35 AEST 2016

Hi Darren

On 17 July 2016 at 15:18, Darren Scott <dscott at ccb.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> the kids get sick of me stating “this isn’t part of the study design and
> won’t be on your exam”.

Yes, the "Off topic" line is hard sometimes.

But you *love* the topic. At times you have to strangle yourself to stop
going on about it *again*.
And you *know* the kids need it for a good IT background

But it's *not* listed in the design's KK.
And theory time in class is short.

I approve of the loud disclaimer whenever a short segment of classroom
theory cannot be assessed.
It may bore the herd, but may inspire the high-achievers.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com