[Year 12 SofDev] SAT training day

Ramu Gupta ramu.guru at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:36:59 AEDT 2016

While I don't share your enthusiasm - it was good networking with other
teachers - some thing which Phil mentioned a few times and needs to be more
of it.

Just wondering why both this SAT is not being reported like other
Technology subjects which follow the design, make, test and evaluate
process?

At least when they report - only in SIAR3 - students have had a chance to
modify their plans, ideas, design and be rewarded for it but in Software
Development - students can't receive a higher score for revising their
designs.

I don't understand the reasoning behind it....