[Year 12 SofDev] SAT training day

Paragreen, Chris J paragreen.chris.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 15 22:05:05 AEDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who contributed today. A fantastic opportunity to gain some clarity.

In my discussions with people, a few requested a copy of my Yearly planner. This is attached in case anybody may find it useful. I’ve hastily added some dates for SAT milestone targets and included them in blue. U3O1 I have broken into 5 parts, these are shown in red. (I think I’m going to spend my entire life assessing student work for soft dev – but hopefully each assessment chunk can be done relatively quickly.) I’ve also attached a (very) rough outline of what I’ll be assessing in each part of U3O1.

Finally, for forward planning (ie 2017) – if you update the starting date for each term, the rest of the weeks get updated automatically.

Regards,

Chris