[Year 12 SofDev] Programming Environments on the Mac

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Sun Sep 14 16:11:59 EST 2014

Hi all,

We changed mid-year to a fully Apple environment, however our lab will still be windows until the start of 2016.

We have used Visual Basic express for many years, but we need to look for something new to do for SD in 2016 (staff will need to get PD in 2015) - those that are in a fully Apple environment what are you using for SD?

Regards
Claudia
Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
@ClaudiaG_Aus
9334 0049 (direct)

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 25 years.
2014 College Theme | We can make the change

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.