[Year 12 SofDev] Does anyone have a Unit 3 Outcome 2 exemplar?

Simone Tynan Simone.Tynan at shcy.vic.edu.au
Sat Mar 30 15:30:35 EST 2013

Hi Andrew,

It isn't a biggy. I found a copy of a report which looks like mine (from VASS). I was told that I should be aiming for the dark mustard line in the middle. Where as mine is in about the same position as the blue line is in this slide. "Shows school's assessment scale is more challenging than the State Scale". It has been suggested that this might be why I was put down for auditing this year. (Who knows, might be a Furphy!!)

Thanks,

Simone

Simone Tynan
eLearning Leader